We also help in securing investors for your business. While more expensive than loans, investors can be ideal when you’re launching a new project. Bank’s can’t finance 100% of the cost of a project, so you would sometimes need outside investors to help you.
While similar to raising loans, investor terms are usually more specialized, and so require more attention to detail. Here’s a few of the specific services you could expect from my team:
- Financial Analysis and Projections- we go deep into your financial statements and business plans to figure out the best capital raising plan for your business. We also review the projections you made, and make suggestions on how adjustments can be made.
- Information Memo – we review this comprehensive document required by the investors, especially when you want to raise capital fast. The documents is designed to answer most questions an investor may have about your business.
- Financial Structuring and Funding Mix – equity investments must be tailored to your business needs. My team figures out the ideal terms that would be fair for both parties
- Documentation – my team works with lawyers to make sure that the terms of investment are properly documented and well understood.
- Management – We assist you in dealing with the investment team and may act as an independent third party. We ensure smooth communications between you and the investor at all times